CUMT library provide interlibrary loan service.
University readers can registered at Interlibrary Loan Office of the North Jiangsu Document Center (213 of Nanhu campus library).
Off-campus users need to create an account at Interlibrary Loan Office of the North Jiangsu Document Center (213 of Nanhu campus library) before registration.
Registered users can submit the interlibrary loan application form and know about the relevant information online. The access address: http://www.js.calis.edu.cn/
Copies and borrowing service in Xuzhou will cost 7 weekdays and services from domestic libraries will cost 20 weekdays.
1 Service content
1) Provide copies of the collections in the library.
2) Provide copies of literatures including dissertations, standards, patents and etc. from domestic and foreign library and information agency.
3) Provide borrowing service from OCLC member libraries including Tsinghua University Library, Peking University Library and etc.
1) A copy of full text literature (in 10 pages):
a) From libraries in Xuzhou: around 8 RMB/each article
b) From domestic libraries: around 15 RMB/each article
c) From oversea libraries: around 150 RMB/ each article
2) Borrowing service for a book:
a) From libraries in Xuzhou: around 6 RMB/each book
b) From oversea libraries: around 500 RMB/ each book
3) Order a dissertation through BELL&HOWELL: 300-400 RMB